Subject: WHO/EUR: Written consultation with Member States on RC74 documents
From: "EURO Governance" <[email-masked]>
To: "EURO Governance" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2024 16:40:32 +0300

For the attention of the European National Counterparts and Permanent 
Missions in Geneva

Dear Sir or Madam,

As announced during the open segment of the 4th session of the Standing 
Committee of the Regional Committee on 18-19 June, we are launching the 
written consultation with all the Member States in the European Region on 
documents in preparation for the 74th session of the WHO Regional Committee 
for Europe (RC74).

All draft documents for consultation are now systematically uploaded on the 
Regional Governance SharePoint site in all four official languages and in 
Word format 
<https://worldhealthorg.sharepoint.com/:f:/r/sites/EuroGoverningBodies/RC/RC%20Documentation/RC74%20Written%20consultation?csf=1&web=1&e=8MpnIZ> 
RC74 Written consultation .

Member States are invited to provide their written comments (email to: 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  ),

using one of the preferred methods below:

- directly emailing the Word document(s) using the “Track changes” feature;

- emailing your comments in simple text with clear reference to the 
document(s) being commented upon and their related RC74 agenda item.

The deadline of the written consultation is Friday, 16 August.

Meanwhile, we are at your disposal, should you have any queries at all.

With best regards,

Regional Governance Team

Regional Governance and Languages Unit

Executive Director’s Division
WHO Regional Office for Europe

Marmorvej 51, DK-2100 Copenhagen Ø, Denmark
T: +45 45 33 68 51

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] | 
<https://www.euro.who.int/en/about-us/governance> WHO/Europe - Governance

Objet : OMS/Europe : consultation écrite avec les États membres au sujet des 
documents du CR74

À l’attention des homologues nationaux et des missions permanentes des États 
européens à Genève

Madame, Monsieur,

Comme annoncé en séance ouverte durant la quatrième session du Comité 
permanent du Comité régional, les 18 et 19 juin, nous entamons la 
consultation écrite avec tous les États membres de la Région européenne au 
sujet des documents en préparation pour la 74e session du Comité régional de 
l’OMS pour l’Europe (CR74).

L’ensemble des projets de document soumis à la consultation sont 
actuellement téléchargés systématiquement sur le site SharePoint de la 
gouvernance régionale dans les quatre langues officielles et en format Word 
( 
<https://worldhealthorg.sharepoint.com/:f:/r/sites/EuroGoverningBodies/RC/RC%20Documentation/RC74%20Written%20consultation?csf=1&web=1&e=usfk58> 
RC74 Written consultation).

Les États membres sont invités à formuler leurs commentaires écrits (par 
courrier électronique adressé à [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ) en recourant à l’une des méthodes 
privilégiées ci-dessous :

- envoie par courrier électronique du/des document(s) Word (l’option « Suivi 
des modifications » (« Track changes ») doit être activée) ;

- envoie par courrier électronique de vos commentaires en texte simple, avec 
une référence précise au(x) document(s) commenté(s) et au point 
correspondant de l’ordre du jour du CR74.

La date butoir pour la consultation écrite est fixée au vendredi 16 août 
2024.

En attendant, nous restons à votre disposition pour toute question 
éventuelle.

Sincères salutations,

L’équipe de Gouvernance régionale

Unité Gouvernance régionale et langues

Division de la directrice exécutive
Bureau régional de l’OMS pour l’Europe

Marmorvej 51, DK-2100 Copenhague Ø, Danemark
Tél. : +45 45 33 68 51

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] | 
<https://www.who.int/europe/fr/about-us/governance> OMS/Europe – Gouvernance

Betreff: WHO/EUROPA: Schriftliche Konsultation mit den Mitgliedstaaten zu 
den Dokumenten für das RC74

An die Nationalen Anlaufstellen und Ständigen Vertretungen der Länder der 
Europäischen Region in Genf

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

wie bereits während der offenen Sitzung auf der vierten Tagung des Ständigen 
Ausschusses des Regionalkomitees am 18. und 19. Juni angekündigt, starten 
wir in Vorbereitung auf die 74. Tagung des WHO-Regionalkomitees für Europa 
(RC74) die schriftliche Konsultation mit allen Mitgliedstaaten in der 
Europäischen Region zu den Dokumenten für das RC74.

Sämtliche zur Konsultation vorgelegten Entwürfe für die Dokumente werden nun 
systematisch in allen vier Amtssprachen im Word-Format auf der 
SharePoint-Seite des Referats Leitende Organe eingestellt. 
<https://worldhealthorg.sharepoint.com/:f:/r/sites/EuroGoverningBodies/RC/RC%20Documentation/RC74%20Written%20consultation?csf=1&web=1&e=8MpnIZ> 
Schriftliche Konsultation für das RC74 .

Die Mitgliedstaaten werden gebeten, für die Einreichung ihrer schriftlichen 
Stellungnahmen (per E-Mail an  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]) möglichst eine der nachstehend aufgeführten Methoden 
zu nutzen:

- Schicken Sie das betreffende Word-Dokument (unter Aktivierung der Funktion 
„Änderungen nachverfolgen“) entweder direkt per E-Mail oder

- schicken Sie per E-Mail Ihre Kommentare in normaler Textform unter 
eindeutiger Bezugnahme auf das oder die betreffenden Dokumente sowie den 
jeweiligen Punkt auf der Tagesordnung des RC74.

Die schriftliche Konsultation endet am 16. August.

In der Zwischenzeit stehen wir Ihnen für etwaige Fragen jederzeit zur 
Verfügung.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Das Team Leitende Organe

Referat Leitende Organe und Sprachendienst

Abteilung der Exekutivdirektorin
WHO-Regionalbüro für Europa

Marmorvej 51, DK-2100 Kopenhagen Ø, Dänemark
Tel.: +45 45 33 68 51

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] | 
<https://www.euro.who.int/en/about-us/governance> WHO/Europe - Governance

Тема: Письменная консультация с государствами-членами ВОЗ в Европейском 
регионе по документам для РК-74

Национальным ответственным представителям и постоянным представительствам 
государств-членов ВОЗ в Европейском регионе при Отделении ООН в Женеве

Уважаемые дамы и господа!

Как было ранее объявлено на открытой части четвертого совещания Постоянного 
комитета Регионального комитета (18–19 июня), мы начинаем письменную 
консультацию со всеми государствами-членами в Европейском регионе по 
документам для семьдесят четвертой сессии Европейского регионального 
комитета ВОЗ (РК-74).

В настоящее время все проекты документов для консультации на всех четырех 
языках в систематическом порядке загружаются в формате Word на 
<https://worldhealthorg.sharepoint.com/:f:/r/sites/EuroGoverningBodies/RC/RC%20Documentation/RC74%20Written%20consultation?csf=1&web=1&e=8MpnIZ> 
веб-сайт подразделения регионального стратегического руководства в системе 
Sharepoint для консультации к РК-74 .

Государствам-членам предлагается направить свои комментарии в письменном 
виде на адрес эл. почты eugovernance <mailto:[email-masked]> @who.int:

*	с комментариями непосредственно в документах в формате Word с включенным 
режимом правок (Track changes); или
*	с комментариями в виде текста, с четким указанием о том, к каким 
документам они относятся (в т. ч. с указанием соответствующих пунктов 
повестки дня РК-74).

Письменная консультация завершится в пятницу, 16 августа.

Мы готовы ответить на любые имеющиеся у Вас вопросы.

С наилучшими пожеланиями,

Подразделение региональных руководящих органов

Подразделение регионального стратегического руководства и лингвистической 
поддержки

Отдел Исполнительного директора
Европейское региональное бюро ВОЗ

Marmorvej 51, DK-2100 Copenhagen Ø, Denmark
Тел.: +45 45 33 68 51

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] | 
<https://www.who.int/europe/about-us/governance> ЕРБ ВОЗ: стратегическое 
руководство